- Upgrade the trade sector representation towards reflecting the sector’s size and importance.
- give positive impression for the (ACC).
- Strengthen the means of communication both internally and externally and activate the informative aspect of the (ACC).
- Improve and reinforce the data and information base, activate benefiting therefrom, and provide the latest information about the market and economy.
- Improve the services extended to (ACC) members in terms of both quantity and quality, and serve the (ACC) members and meet their needs.
- Improve the business environment through participating in and taking initiatives to improve the legislative environment, and influence the economic and trade laws and policies.
- Encourage international trade.
- Settle and solve trade disputes.
- Provide support for the Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) and encourage innovative projects and works.
- Improve the trade practices in terms of both quality and efficiency.
- Attract local and foreign investments.
- Create and effective communication system.