Annual Subscription Renewal
Renewal of annual subscription for members is intended to maintain continuity of (ACC) membership.
Electronic Renewal Fees for Membership Certificate:
Annual Subscription Fee according to the value of the Capital of the Establishment/Company and the Category as shown in the table.
1. The registered member at the Chamber may renew his/her annual subscription electronically online through efawateercom website or by efawateercom service through a personal bank accounts and/or a business bank accounts of the member's firm/institution.
2. The member who renewed his/her annual subscription electronically for the current fiscal year, may obtain the hard copy of his/her Membership Certificate as follows:
- Contacting the Chamber's offices personally at Shmaisani for those who wish to obtain the hard copy of the Membership Certificate.
It is necessary to present and (ACC) Registration Certificate for the past year, or receipt for paying fees of the former fiscal year, or Registration Number with the (ACC).
1. Refer to Information Desk and present an (ACC) Registration Certificate for the former fiscal year or receipt for paying fees of the former fiscal year or Registration Number with the (ACC).
2. Refer to the Information Updating Employee who will give the member an Information Updating Form and the Commercial Sector Registration Form for those who didn’t assign their sector yet.
3. Administratively authorized signatory should fill out the Information Updating Form and the Commercial Sector Registration Form for those who didn’t assign their sector yet and should hand it over to the Information Updating employee.
4. The member will then be given a stamped paper indicating number of (ACC) Membership so that the member will go to the Cashier.
5. After paying the fees, the incumbent will be given the Membership Certificate stamped with the (ACC) seal and signed by the employee authorized to sign on behalf of the (ACC).
Place of Service:
Membership Section - Membership Services Department.
|Class||Value of Establishment/Company Capital||Annual Subscription
Fee in JD
|1st Class||Ten million JD and more||1500|
|2nd Class||Five million JD and less than ten million JD||1000|
|3rd Class||Two million JD and less than five million JD||800|
|4th Class||One million JD and less than two million JD||500|
|5th Class||Half million JD and less than one million JD||300|
|6th Class||One hundred thousand and less than half million JD||200|
|7th Class||Fifty thousand JD and less than one hundred thousand JD||100|
|8th Class||Five thousand Dinars and less than fifty thousand JD||50|
|9th Class||Less than five thousand JD||20|
Annual subscription renewal fee includes all formerly registered branches in the Chamber affiliated to the same institution / company that issues certificates automatically along with the certificate of the institution / company main branch without any fees.
In case of adding or canceling a branch(es) of any institution / company when renewing the annual subscription, ACC does not charge additional fees subjected to informing our employee before the beginning of the renewal process; however, if this adjustment had been during the year (after the renewal of annual subscription), ACC charges four dinars (adjustment fee) whether for the addition or cancellation, if the institution / company's capital is five thousand dinars or more, and only two dinars if the institution / company's capital is less than five thousand dinars.
Time Needed for Completing the Service: